Sunday, April 29, 2012

Poll #8: Do you think the stone army and the undead pirates will be tougher opponents for the ninjas?

Hey everybody!
The poll is finished for the 8th question. Do you think the stone army and the undead pirates will be tougher opponents for the ninjas?
Yes:7
No:1
Maybe:2
The skeletons and snakes were sort of dumb.  Aren't they a bit too easy for the ninjas? Looks like they're in for a tougher quest!

So the next question is... Who is you favorite side character?
Your options are:
Hawk: (or crow or whatever it is. I will call it a hawk)
Dr.Julien
Ed and Edna Walker:
Lou:


UPDATE: I am so sorry guys. I realized that you guys didn't get who the people were. First off, I remembered it's a falcon, not a hawk. Second, Dr.Julien is Zane's dad and Lou is Cole's dad. And no, I did not make it up.  It's their actual names. Sorry about the mix up. I can't change the falcon's name because people voted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you will put your comment under anonymous, please put a signoff name in your comment. That way I can refer to you better and people can distinguish you too.