Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Poll#11: While waiting for the next season of Lego Ninjago, what are you going to do?

Another day closer to Season 3 of Lego Ninjago!
But while waiting for that, what are you going to do?
I don't know:0 Guess everyone knows what they're doing.
Chat on the BrickBlogger:3
Play with my Lego minifigures:3
Dream about Lego Ninjago:2
Interesting.

So guys, I'm basically just brainstorming right before I post the poll for the question. I won't but a poll now for maybe a few days. I really want YOUR ideas! Please comment with your ideas for polls and I will make it a poll! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. How about your favorite snake vehicle. Helicopter, Mech, Crane, or Truck

    ReplyDelete

If you will put your comment under anonymous, please put a signoff name in your comment. That way I can refer to you better and people can distinguish you too.