Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rise of the Snakes App for IPhone and IPad

Available for FREE on iTunes.

Description

Help the Ninjas of Ninjago battle the evil serpentine in this new game based on last year’s Ninjago: Spinjitzu Scavenger Hunt!
- Spin your way to victory in daily battle challenges from warriors from all over the LEGO universe.
-Fight as Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and all your other favorite Ninjago characters.
- Collect spinners, blades, shields and weapons to build the most powerful ninja in the world.
- Challenge your friends to a duel against your ultimate ninja.
- Explore 6 different battle arena to unlock their secrets.
- Fight against more than 75 challengers.

  • Screenshot 5
  • Screenshot 1

I got this at the Ninjago website. I haven't tried it so I can't tell you more specifically about it but I believe it involves tilting your IPhone/IPad to move your ninja and if I'm correct you can't do any other fight move besides spinjitsu.
Ninja-GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you will put your comment under anonymous, please put a signoff name in your comment. That way I can refer to you better and people can distinguish you too.